既嘲讽又搭讪《DotA2》英雄雷人台词汇总
攻击:
You point, I'll punch! 你指哪儿我打哪儿!
I always do your dirty work。我总是帮你干脏活儿。
释放不稳定化合物的时候:
Throw the damn thing! 把那个破玩意儿扔了!
Shaken and stirred!摇一摇,再搅一搅~
Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 没听见我告诉你把它丢了吗?
Greed is good 这个大家都懂的
嘲讽英雄:
Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。想买坐骑找蝙蝠骑士去!
Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?吓死我了!
I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把极寒幽魂融化了能得到什么
Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,你觉得昆卡会知道我偷了他的朗姆酒吗?
Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,如果我把你放在烧杯里晃悠两下。。。
One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一只骷髅王可以提供一整天所需的钙!
Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有点骨质疏松,多吃点菠菜。
Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放开我的虹吸管,发条全身都是汽油!
I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,我不需要树干就可以敲死你
You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!我的关节在出血!
补兵:
Only ninety eight percent pure? 难道只有98%的纯度?
死掉:
Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄错了!
Shoulda brought a bigger ogre。我应该抓一只更大的食人魔的!
复活:
Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失败也是一种成功,不大对劲的那种
Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也许我应该找些更稳定的配方
I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但愿我没有把什么东西落在炉子上
拾取复活盾:
Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!这玩意儿对咱俩都有用么?那就太好了!
2024-04-17 / 12.5M
2024-04-17 / 20.6M
2024-04-17 / 6.1M
2024-04-17 / 16.7M
2024-04-17 / 34.2M
2024-04-17 / 55.6M